Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you on your home loan transaction. We are committed to providing you with a smooth and pleasant experience.
Below are listed several required documents you will need for a loan approval. Please fax the required documents directly to our secure fax at 605-988-8831. If you wish to scan and email documents to our office, please send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide a copy of your most current pay stubs covering a 30 day period.
- Please provide a copy of your complete Federal tax returns with all schedules for the two most current years.
- Please provide a copy of your W-2 statements for the two most current years.
- Please provide complete copies (all pages) of your two most recent monthly (or most recent quarterly) bank statements and investment accounts. Please note that internet statements can sometimes be used, but must include your name, account number, and a 30 day transaction history. Statements cannot be older than 60 days as of the day of closing.
- Divorce Decree(s) (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy Documents (if applicable)
Additional required documents for refinance transactions:
- Name & phone number of your homeowner’s insurance agent and a copy of your homeowner’s declaration page
- Please provide a copy of your most current mortgage loan statement(s).
- If you have a second mortgage, please provide a copy of your second mortgage note.
Dave and his team appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. Please do not hesitate to contact Dave should you have any questions or concerns.